Here’s a fiery recipe from 2015 Scovie winner BBQ’n Fools using their 1st place winning Deadly Hot BBQ Sauce.
- Oven pre-heat to 375 degrees
- Party Wings or (Large Wings-trim the tip off the wing)
- Light coat with vegetable oil
- Season medium with BBQ’n Fools Signature Seasoning both sides.
- Cook on racks over the baking sheet pan.
- After 45 minutes apply a light coat of Deadly Hot BBQ Sauce with brush then flip the wings over apply more.
- After another 15 minutes flip the wings over again
- Apply another light coat of Deadly Hot BBQ Sauce
- Finish wings internal temp should be 165 to 170 degrees
For more product information and to order online visit www.bbqnfools.com