This down-home melt-in-your-mouth recipe from 2016 Scovie Award winner Aunty Lilikoi has a spicy fruit twist that is sure to excite your taste buds…
Aunty Lilikoi's Butter Parmesan Oven-Fried Chicken with Potato Salad
Write a review
- 6-8 Boneless chicken thighs
- 4 TBSP melted butter
- 1/3 cup Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Wasabi Mustard
- 1 ½ cup Panko crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 5 Medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 large eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Wasabi Mustard
- 5 sweet pickles, chopped (or use sweet pickle relish)
- ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a shallow baking pan or baking sheet with foil and spray heavily with non-stick spray.
- Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry.
- Mix together melted butter and Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Wasabi Mustard in a medium bowl.
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper on a dinner plate or platter.
- Dip chicken thighs into butter/mustard mixture and gently toss to evenly coat. Press each chicken thigh into panko crumb mixture, evenly coating on both sides.
- Place chicken on the prepared pan and spray the top of each chicken thigh with additional non-stick spray.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until coating is crispy and brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Place potatoes, garlic and sea salt into a dutch oven. Add water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are done--do not overcook. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, taking care not to smash the potatoes. Chill well before serving.
- For more product information and to order online visit www.auntylilikoi.com
Scovie Awards http://www.scovieawards.com/