This spicy salmon dish from 2016 Scovie Award winner Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce will transport you to the sunny beaches of the Caribbean islands…
MoreFire! Salmon with Jasmine Rice
Write a review
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon fillets
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- MoreFire Hotsauce
- Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- Table spoon of butter
- Lime Wedge
- If using frozen Salmon please follow defrosting instructions on package.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Season Salmon with salt and pepper.
- In oven safe dish drizzle olive oil on the bottom of pan.
- Place pieces of Salmon in the dish skin side down.
- Brush on MoreFire! Hot Sauce as a glaze.
- Cook for about 8-10 mins (cooking times vary on size of salmon).
- Trim and clean asparagus
- Simmer asparagus in butter and garlic for 5-7 mins.
- Serve over a bed of hot white rice (Jasmine preferred) and garnish with lime wedge
- For more product information and to order online visit morefirehotsauce.com
Scovie Awards http://www.scovieawards.com/